Brock's Skirted Storage Silo
BROCK® Skirted Silo diameters range from 9 to 18 feet (2.7 to 5.5 meters)
BROCK® Silo Ladder Security Door helps restrict unauthorized access to the silo's ladder.
Efficiently Utilize Your Plant’s Outside Storage Space
Large or small, few industrial operations can afford to use expensive plant floor space for storing large quantities of raw materials that could be economically stored outside in large silos.
Using a BROCK® Bulk Storage System lets you use your building for productive manufacturing rather than storage. It also allows you to buy in larger, money-saving quantities.
Brock’s broad line of bolted-steel, skirted, hopper-bottom silos offers you the capacities and features you need today – in a silo that will allow you to grow into tomorrow.
The BROCK Skirted Silos offer you:
- Storage capacities. Capacities ranging from 440 through 6,150 cubic feet (12 through 174 cubic meters) and silo diameters from 9 to 18 feet (2.7 to 5.5 meters).
- Restricted silo access. Skirted hopper area and a walk-through door that also can be locked to limit access to the silo’s contents and conveying equipment.
- Sturdy roof. Sturdy, low-profile (10° slope) roof with 22-inch (56-cm) fill opening and 12-inch (30-cm) discharge opening with 16- x 16-inch (41- x 41-cm) universal flange.
- Rooftop safeguards. Roof-top perimeter guard rail and toe board.
- Choice of unloading hoppers. Choice of 45° or 60° center draw unloading hoppers.
- Ladder and door options. Unique optional silo ladder with safety cage, lockable door and crosswalk designed to meet OSHA specifications.
- Ladder Security Door attaches securely to the silo’s exterior ladder to discourage its use.
- Other options. Optional manholes, pressure relief valves, and view windows.